- I would like not to have gotten into an argument with my mother yesterday about whether or not verbs belonged in a certain part of my father's obituary.
- Verbs are necessary everywhere.
- I would like some melatonin, please.
- This insomnia shit sucks.
- On that note, I would very much like it if it were in fact today instead of yesterday, according to my somatic clock.
- I would like a steak.
- With a baked potato.
- And balsamic-caramelized onions.
- I would like to not be allergic to every-fucking-thing.
- Would pasta without corn in it be too much to ask?
- They make a delicious brown-rice pasta that tastes and acts just like semolina...
- I can't find it in Spokane, though.
- I would like to not be here, where my mental state is rocketed back to that of a five year old girl and I am unable to do anything productive.
- I would like to have the confidence to actually contact the people I need to for my project.
- This is directly related to the above point.
- I would like a ticket back to Olympia, so that I might be able to get some of my planned work done.
- I would like internet that functioned properly.
- I would like to have a bed that wasn't only mildly softer than the hardwood floor.
- I would like for everything not to be itchy.
- I would like to get my brain to function.
- I would like to stop spelling "function" as "funtion".
- I would like to be coherent right now.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Here. This is a list of things I would very dearly like right now.
In no particular order, because right now order is meaningless and this is partially just me bitching.