Monday, May 2, 2011

Here. This is a list of things I would very dearly like right now.

In no particular order, because right now order is meaningless and this is partially just me bitching.
  • I would like not to have gotten into an argument with my mother yesterday about whether or not verbs belonged in a certain part of my father's obituary. 
    • Verbs are necessary everywhere.
  • I would like some melatonin, please. 
    • This insomnia shit sucks. 
      • On that note, I would very much like it if it were in fact today instead of yesterday, according to my somatic clock. 
  • I would like a steak. 
    • Rare. 
      • With a baked potato. 
        • And balsamic-caramelized onions. 
  • I would like to not be allergic to every-fucking-thing. 
    • Would pasta without corn in it be too much to ask? 
      • They make a delicious brown-rice pasta that tastes and acts just like semolina...
        • I can't find it in Spokane, though.
  • I would like to not be here, where my mental state is rocketed back to that of a five year old girl and I am unable to do anything productive. 
  • I would like to have the confidence to actually contact the people I need to for my project. 
    • This is directly related to the above point. 
  • I would like a ticket back to Olympia, so that I might be able to get some of my planned work done.
  • I would like internet that functioned properly.
  • I would like to have a bed that wasn't only mildly softer than the hardwood floor. 
  • I would like for everything not to be itchy. 
  • I would like to get my brain to function. 
  • I would like to stop spelling "function" as "funtion". 
  • I would like to be coherent right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment